Thursday, October 7, 2021

Flowers the attic book report

Flowers the attic book report

flowers the attic book report

For I think of us more as flowers in the attic. Paper flowers. Born so brightly colored, and fading duller through all those long, grim, dreary, nightmarish days when we were held prisoners of hope, and kept captives by greed. But, we were never to color even one of our paper blossoms yellow. Charles Dickens would often start his novels with blogger.com Book Report Flowers In The Attic is renowned as the global source for professional Book Report Flowers In The Attic paper writing services at all academic levels. Our team is based in the U.S/10() Flowers in the Attic had elements of dark fairy tale. Cathy, with her long flowing blonde hair, is reminiscent of Rapunzel or a princess, locked up in a dark tower. The Grandmother is cruel, strict, cold, and severe looking, and controls their behaviour and environment through corporal punishment deprivation, judgement, authority, and humiliation/5(K)



Boekverslag Engels Flowers in the attic door Virginia Andrews | blogger.com



Just because one has been forced into a role with responsibilities does not mean one is ready, that's for damn sure. It's almost like being two people in my experience. Responsible almost adult, and childlike regressed person. If that makes sense at all.


Corrine wouldn't have went to her friends because she still flowers the attic book report to keep up her image. I finally read the five chapters. I haven't read the book since I was a young teenager, so it's definitely a different point of view.


As a mother, I'd never put my children in that kind of situation. So, I feel like Corrine's motivation must be greed. Log in. My account. Baby Registry. The Bump Baby Registry.


Getting Pregnant. Sign up for The Bump! Get weekly updates on baby and your body. Start by selecting which of these best describes you!


trying to conceive I AM Pregnant I AM A Parent. Parenting New Discussion. December edited December in Parenting. What did everyone think? The grandmother still scares the shit out of me.


Eta: This is for chapters 1 through 5. Report 2 Reply to Post. Re: Flowers in the Attic Book Club Week 1. credcat7 member. December Can i be in the club even if I haven't recently read it but have read it in the last year? I am currently reading the NEW series based on the FITA which is all about Christopher's Diary so it relives a lot of the original book. Report 2 Reply. Loading the player credcat7 said:.


Cambury member. guiltypleasures I got sucked in and read the whole book, but I will stay in the first 5 chapters like we are supposed to this week. loonylovejoy said:.


Haven't started yet. I have it on hold at the library. I'll be home to get it on Friday. I personally don't agree with Corrine's decision to take her children back to her childhood home.


I understand it was a different time back then and she felt like she couldn't flowers the attic book report for her four small children but knowing what she knows about her parents and putting all that work into months the book made it seem of letters sent home to the mother, she could have in my opinion put some effort into a different strategy.


Report 7 Reply, flowers the attic book report. Cambury said:. Report 6 Reply. guiltypleasures said:. Report 4 Reply. She could have found another way if she was resourceful enough, flowers the attic book report. It was never about providing for the children. It was always about her own selflessness and vanity. I don't think that she knew how to be anything but selfish and vain though.


Report 11 Reply. I wonder what she had to do with that father to get back in his good graces, while the book never said I did get the feeling it might have been something sexual between her and the father. The mothers cold and hateful ways toward her just were the icing on the top of that feeling for me. I am amazed at how cold that grandmother is to everyone. Report 3 Reply.


I want to know after reading her list of rules, how she bathed herself, took care of her monthly woman issues and changed her underwear along with having 3 children of her own.


angelashly member, flowers the attic book report. I will be reading tonight. I knew I should have started last night. I don't think that Corrine understood love at all. That's not surprising considering her background though.


She knew what it was like to be respected and worshiped but it seems like love was always beyond her grasp. I do think that she cared for her children but not as much as she cared for herself. It was more keeping up their picture perfect lifestyle than being a dedicated or attentive mother. She always felt kind of distant even before the father died. ariel member. I can't believe it's already the 29th and I didn't read the chapters.


I will read tonight and contribute afterwards. Report 1 Reply. tbmadeamistake member. I also felt like Corinne was all about appearances, and when she flowers the attic book report unable to keep up her facade, she took the only way out, Eben if it meant raking her children to love where she herself had been miserable.


The grandmother is a bitch, period. I also read the entire book, and then kind of wished I hadn't, and then wanted to read the other books in the series. I do think the father loved the children more than Corrine I will say that. Coming from the mother that Corrine came from I thought she did a good job at "loving" up until about the middle of the book and then I changed my views on her.


But I am staying in the first 5 chapters here, flowers the attic book report. Audiobooks for the whole series are available on youtube.


Just search the title and it'll come up. Lilygrace48 said:. daometjing said:. I feel like Corrine loved being loved and adored by her husband, I'm not convinced she loved him.


She loved the attention, and being an object of desire. Granted, flowers the attic book report, we're getting Cathy's perspective, but I think Corrine is jealous of her daughter, and her relationship with her father. I think the only other option she had, other than going to her parents'would be remarriage. I think her financial situation was dire flowers the attic book report that she didn't have time to get a new husband.


ironadxn member, flowers the attic book report. Just started reading yesterday and hope to be caught up by tomorrow! I think she loved their father but she didn't love anyone as much as she loved herself. I do think that most of her love was rooted in the fact that he adored her.


He was handsome, flowers the attic book report, successful, and he worshiped the ground that she walked on. Flowers the attic book report loved that more than she loved who he was as a person. Considering how I'm guessing her father treated her I can see why she didn't know any other way to love someone. I do see her being jealous of her daughter or really anyone who took attention away from herself. guiltypleasures I will agree with what you said flowers the attic book report. I do blame her parents for much of her character.


I almost wish instead of her taking those kids to her parents home she would have just took them to an orphanage. She could have just walked away from them and went onward to her parents alone.


I don't understand her motive for keeping them but yet keeping them locked up. Its all just sad when you really think about it.


CeeBug said:.




Flowers in the Attic Review

, time: 8:08





Book Report and Review for Flowers in the Attic - Essay


flowers the attic book report

Dec 03,  · Flowers in the Attic. Author. Virginia Andrews. SUMMARY. CHAPTER 0NE. The Dollanger family was a very happy and firm family. Father, mother, one daughter (Cathy), one son (Chris) and a twins (Carry and Cory). That evening father has become 36, everybody was dressed very chiquely and everyone waits with anguish for the moment of father's arrival, but Flowers The Attic Book Report, Cheap University Essay Editing Service Online, Good Openings For A One Page Essay, Research Paper Religion In Public Schools/10() Report 2 Reply to Post «1 2» Go. Re: Flowers in the Attic Book Club Week 1. credcat7 member. December Can i be in the club even if I haven't recently read it but have read it in the last year? I am currently reading the NEW series based on the FITA which is all about Christopher's Diary so it relives a lot of the original book

No comments:

Post a Comment